[Ambassadors] Classroom on basics of Git Wednesday February 2

Jesús Franco tezcatl at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jan 28 08:40:42 UTC 2011

Hi fellow ambassadors.

The people running the Fedora Latam Magazine project is going to host a
classroom session on the basic usage of Git, to our fellows in the team,
in order to ease and agilize our workflow on writing and design the next
issues. Wednesday February 2, 21:00 UTC on #fedora-classroom

We'll write almost just in Spanish and centered on the practical use of
our repo in fedorahosted, rather than generic instructions, but if you
want to try on your own fedorapeople repo, and since the commands we are
going to run can be ported to other scenarios, maybe you'd like to join
us and share your thoughts and if you get in trouble we could help you.

Anyway we'll translate the logs and graphics to English, in order let
more people give some feedback if they find that workshop useful.

This is the thread exposing some disclaimers and goals on classroom
mailing list:
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/classroom/2011-January/000203.html

Best regards, and good luck on FUDCon and FAD.

Sending positive energy to Brisbane and APAC gathering there ;)

--
Salud, tierra y libertad
Jesús Franco http://identi.ca/tzk