[Ambassadors] Meeting minutes FAmSCo 2010-1-29

Jesús Franco tezcatl at fedoraproject.org
Sun Jan 30 09:04:04 UTC 2011

El sáb, 29-01-2011 a las 21:33 +0200, Pierros Papadeas escribió:
> Hello all!
>
> Today FAmSCo had its weekly meeting.
> Meeting minutes can be found here [1] and full log here [2]
> New agenda can be found here [3]
>
> We focused on finalizing some work done (new Ambassadors FAQ [4]) and
> pushing the finishing of others (Ambassadors SOP and Events Page)
>
> Till next time,
>
> warm regards,
> Pierros Papadeas
> Chair of FAmSCo

Nice to read you again! ;)

+1 To marking DONE the SOP on Meeting, i liked a lot the changes done.

LATAM is doing its job too, on moving future regional meeting minutes to
the new naming convention.

I have some questions to ask about Requesting material, but i think it
would worthy to discuss on mentors ML.

http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-01-29/famsco.2011-01-29-13.10.html
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-01-29/famsco.2011-01-29-13.10.log.html
> [3] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_agenda
> [4] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors_FAQ

Please don't stop of sending this updates about your work done. It's
very important in order to let another Ambassador jump in to the right
communication channel, and even commit some tasks if they are open to
do, even if those are little tasks.

Best regards.

--
Salud, tierra y libertad