[Ambassadors] Fedora Tunisia at FOSDEM 2011 (was: Re: Request for a FOSDEM 2011 invitation letter)

nihed mbarek nihedmm at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 18:05:29 UTC 2011

Hi,
we will be thursday at Brussels. There are an event about RPM Packaging in
"Jeudi du libre" with Matthias Saou (Thias).
http://jeudisdulibre.be/2011/01/24/jeudi-du-libre-packagin-rpm/

regards,

2011/1/30 Pierros Papadeas <ppapadeas at gmail.com>

> That is indeed great news!!
>
> Can't wait to catch up with you guys after last FOSDEM :)
>
> You are arriving Thursday or Friday?
>

> ps. Maybe we should all note that somehow in our wiki... :S (I know it
> is on the Accommodation page, but it is totally not up to date..)
> ps2. An please-update-wiki-page-FOSDEM reminder mail will suit us
> right I guess :)
>

> On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 12:29 PM, Ilyes Gouta <ilyes.gouta at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi Gerold,
> >
> >> We all will be happy to see you at FOSDEM and be sure, you have to
> >> answer tons of questions, not only regarding computing stuff ...
> >
> > Alright :) We'll surely do.
> >
> > -Ilyes
> >
> > 2011/1/30 Gerold Kassube <gerold at lugd.org>:
> >> Hey Ilyes,
> >>
> >> this is the "message of the day"!
> >> We all will be happy to see you at FOSDEM and be sure, you have to
> >> answer tons of questions, not only regarding computing stuff ...
> >>
> >> c u in a few days
> >>
> >> Gerold

> Embassy,

> they

> invitations?

> time I do it)

> Fedora
> developer

> Frederic

> the call

> and
> letter so
> Belgium,
> all met

> have an
> invitation

> Pierros Papadeas
> PGP key: 0x6130DBF8
> http://pierros.papadeas.gr
> pierros at papadeas.gr
> liknus @ GRnet , Freenode

M'BAREK Med Nihed,
Portal Developer Tunisie Telecom
http://www.nihed.com
Fedora Ambassador, TUNISIA, Northern Africa
PUB   1024D/9E2FFB76 Date 2009/02/14