[Ambassadors] Towards FODSEM

Pierros Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 23:55:41 UTC 2011

Hello to all Ambassadors!

FOSDEM 2011 will start in 3 days and we are pretty excited as 35
Fedorians will be present to rock FOSDEM the Fedora-way !

Some final notes :

- At Friday 4/2 we will have our FAD FOSDEM 2011 [1] at 13:00 (more
info on the wiki page) and we will stay there until FOSDEM beer event.
(add yourself if you are coming!)
- Please update our wiki page with you latest information [2]
- Also update Accommodation page [3]
- and we would love to have you on the booth! If you are willing to
help please edit [4] accordingly!

Many of us will bring various booth material and swag (buttons, cds,
flyers etc) If you feel that you have a cool idea that will add up to
our excellent booth do not hesitate to bring it with you!

I will also send a last minute update mail just before FOSDEM starts.

See ya all there!

~π

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_FOSDEM_2011
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FOSDEM_2011