[Ambassadors] Meeting notes for Saturday, July 02nd, 2011 at 04:00 UTC and next meeting on Saturday, July 16th, 2011 at 04:00 UTC. :)‏

Gerard Braad gbraad at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jul 2 09:44:51 UTC 2011

Hi All,

just read the log of the APAC meeting:

2011/7/2 David Ramsey <diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com>:
> Log:
> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-07-02/apac.2011-07-02-04.15.log.html

The numbers are not representative at all as they are not part of the
official bidding process. However I also noticed RedHat employees were
counted? If that is the case, we can easily include about a hundred of
the Engineering office here in Beijing. Some of them will be involved
with the planning, but they will also actively participate in the
event. For now I have not actively asked anyone to include their name
on the page, but if those numbers are important to you, I can ask
others to do so.

Gerard

--
Gerard Braad — 吉拉德