[Ambassadors] FAMSCo Public Meeting invitation

Gerard Braad gbraad at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jul 5 17:53:40 UTC 2011

Hi John

On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 1:14 AM, inode0 <inode0 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 8:25 AM, Neville A. Cross <neville at taygon.com> wrote:
>> What this means is that every FAMSCo meeting is open to the
>> Public, but this meeting we will make it open floor to the public to ask
>> questions, and also to voice opinions and concenrs.
> Where is the meeting held?

Different for each person; living room, study room, nearest coffee
parlor... wherever you sit down with your notebook... as long as you
login to

  #fedora-meeting

on freenode. This is part of our regular FAmSCo meetings. Hope to see you.

Gerard

--
Gerard Braad — 吉拉德
   Regional Mentor for APAC/China, Member of FAmSCo