[Ambassadors] Fedora Laptop Stickers

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 02:29:21 UTC 2011

FAmNA is pricing nice 3" Fedora laptop stickers again and it is
becoming apparent that if we purchase in larger quantities we will get
a very nice discount. These are the same stickers given out in the
"thank you" offer although slightly larger (3" vs. 2.5"). Would other
regions be interested in going in on a larger worldwide purchase with
us? We could transport these to the upcoming FUDCons with little
expense.

Here is a picture of the 2.5" version of the sticker:

http://spot.fedorapeople.org/sticker-pic.jpg

Let us know if you'd like to join us in this order.

Thanks,
John