[Ambassadors] Fedora Laptop Stickers.

Suresh Packiyarajah sureshp8 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 04:23:25 UTC 2011

Dear all,

Thanks Dramsey for the #info.

Couple of weeks back I have received a letter "Fedora's Thank You
envelopes[1]" from Tom which contain four small stickers and one normal size
sticker[2].we do like these sticker so can you allocates around 200 to
srilanka because we need some for our local event.i had an idea to produce
locally but we have to think about the quality & price therefore most
welcome if the chance is exits.

[1]:https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Thank_You
[2]:http://spot.fedorapeople.org/sticker-pic.jpg

Thank You Tom for the letter and Darmsey as well.

Thank You all.

Best Regards,
Suresh
Fedora Ambassador -Sri Lanka.