[Ambassadors] APAC special weekly meeting for FADs organizing

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Sun Jul 10 16:29:01 UTC 2011

Hi fellow ambassadors,

(especially ones in APAC)

As you see, we have got a series of successful special meetings
to discuss about organizing FADs in APAC on Wednesday 14:00 UTC
recent weeks.

IMO, it is very useful for us to share and learn more to organize
our own FADs (in our locations) more successful.

However, I see there are not many participants in the last recent
meetings.
So could you please confirm me if you are still interested in
those series of special meetings.

It would be highly appreciated if you can confirm this tomorrow.

Kind regards,
Tuan