[Ambassadors] APAC special weekly meeting for FADs organizing

Buddhika Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jul 11 09:44:57 UTC 2011

Hello Fellows,

Like Tuanta said it is really important if we can meet ans discuss. But I
have experienced low attendance, sometimes there were only 2 or 3 FAms.
Therefore please confirm if you really want to have this.

May be later we can arrange such meet ups in order to discuss FADs.

Looking forward to hear from you all.

On Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 9:59 PM, Truong Anh. Tuan <tuanta at iwayvietnam.com>wrote:

> Hi fellow ambassadors,
>
> (especially ones in APAC)
>
> As you see, we have got a series of successful special meetings
> to discuss about organizing FADs in APAC on Wednesday 14:00 UTC
> recent weeks.
>
> IMO, it is very useful for us to share and learn more to organize
> our own FADs (in our locations) more successful.
>
> However, I see there are not many participants in the last recent
> meetings.
> So could you please confirm me if you are still interested in
> those series of special meetings.
>
> It would be highly appreciated if you can confirm this tomorrow.
>
> Kind regards,
> Tuan

Regards,

*Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera*
The Editor in Chief - FOSS User Magazine
Fedora Ambassador - Sri Lanka