[Ambassadors] APAC special weekly meeting for FADs organizing

David Ramsey diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 13 10:19:57 UTC 2011

We can try tonight and for next week may be you could do a survey poll for the time. Being summer sometimes attendance is like the wind and rain

Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 15:14:57 +0530
From: bckurera at fedoraproject.org
To: ambassadors at lists.fedoraproject.org
Subject: Re: [Ambassadors] APAC special weekly meeting for FADs organizing

Hello Fellows,
Like Tuanta said it is really important if we can meet ans discuss. But I have experienced low attendance, sometimes there were only 2 or 3 FAms. Therefore please confirm if you really want to have this.

May be later we can arrange such meet ups in order to discuss FADs.
Looking forward to hear from you all.