[Ambassadors] Idea: Joining process

Christian Bryant christian at linux.com
Thu Jul 14 21:07:51 UTC 2011

I'd like the more adult looking ones, personally.  No hot dogs, either :)

As a new Ambassador, I have lots of questions, but as I ask them I'm
often pointed in the right direction and it was under my nose all
along.  Could we consider a FAQ in this design to address some of
these and others' questions?

Thanks.

Cheers,

Christian Bryant | Los Angeles, CA
http://christianabryant.fedorapeople.com/

4096R/418C1BBA 39B5 C0D0 D57F 5FC9 11C8  7A01 8B2F 0A9F 418C 1BBA

----- Message from vinz at fedoraproject.org ---------