[Ambassadors] A friendly reminder that the next regular biweekly APAC meeting will be on this Saturday, July 16th, 2011 at 04:00 UTC. :)‏

Buddhika Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jul 15 01:48:09 UTC 2011

Hello FAms,

The next APAC bi-weekly meeting will be on 16th July 2011at 04:00
UTC, tomorrow.

We are focusing more on discussing about Fedora Events and related matters.
We invite FUDcon Pune organizers and other great FAms hosting FADs all
around the APAC to take part the meeting.

Lets discuss the situation and if any help you seek.

Further as Dramsey requested, myself and Tuan will lead the meeting.

We appreciate other regions' FAms presence and their sharing on
event experience as well.

See you all there tomorrow.

2011/7/15 David Ramsey <diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com>

>  Hello Everyone,
>
> A friendly reminder that the next regular biweekly APAC meeting will be on
> this Saturday, July 16th, 2011 at 04:00 UTC. :)‏
> =======================================
> Next meeting will be on Saturday, July 16th, 2011 at 04:00 UTC. :)
>
> Day : Saturday, July 16th, 2011
> Time : 04:00 UTC
>
> See the following URL to check and verify your own timing based on your
> location -
>
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2011&month=07&day=16&hour=04&min=0&sec=0
>
> For any proposed changes to the draft agenda, then please update -
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting:APAC_Ambassadors_2011-07-16#Agenda
> On Freenode IRC Channel : #fedora-meeting
>
> Help on IRC -
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate/IRCHowTo
> I hope that you may be able to attend and join us. :)
>
> Sending positive Fedora 15 and Fedora 16 energy your computer now. :v)
>
> Please have a great day and/or evening! :~)
>
> Thank You
> Sincerely
> =-=-=-=-=
> - David -
> =-=-=-=-=
> David Ramsey
> ---------------------------------
> 猿も木から落ちる
> さるもきからおちる
> Even monkeys fall from trees.
> Even experts make mistakes.
> =
> Fedora Project's Japan & Maryland Ambassador dramsey at fedoraproject.org
> * http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey
> With sixteen (16) x86_64 computing cores, 80 GB of RAM and eight SATA
> Seagate 7200.12 - 500 GB harddisks.
> The system definitions are at the following URL:
> *
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey#Using_embedded_code_have_updates_automatically_done_for_running_systems.27_status
> =

*Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera*