[Ambassadors] Idea: Joining process

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 13:47:08 UTC 2011

2011/7/15 MarĂ­a Leandro <tatica at fedoraproject.org>:
> Hello Guys!
>
> As I said in the other thread, I understand that we need some pro-look for
> ambassadors but not always. Fedora is compose for engineers, students, fans
> and aliens. So, Why don't provide artwork for all of them?

While I am not advocating a professional look either, or any
particular look for that matter, I just don't think a look that
attracts mostly "fans and aliens" would be best suited for the
*ambassador join page* - there are plenty of other pages where
attracting "fans and aliens" makes a lot more sense to me.

Perhaps my impression of the audience that the ambassadors group wants
to attract and yours are different but I'm not seeing this theme
clicking with the audience I have in mind for the group. Perhaps I'm
also just having a grumpy old man moment.

John