[Ambassadors] Idea: Joining process

Cheng-Chia Tseng pswo10680 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 01:03:09 UTC 2011

I like vinz's design. I think that the graphic still needs some modifications.

1. Ambassadors are composed of people in different fields (students,
teachers, engineers, etc.) all around the world, so the characters
have to have more unique cultural identities, such as costumes and
races.

2. The bodies and the faces have to be improved, too. They look like
almost the same now.

By the way, I like the idea to have the new artwork.

2011/7/15 María Leandro <tatica at fedoraproject.org>:

>> While I am not advocating a professional look either, or any
>> particular look for that matter, I just don't think a look that
>> attracts mostly "fans and aliens" would be best suited for the
>> *ambassador join page* - there are plenty of other pages where
>> attracting "fans and aliens" makes a lot more sense to me.
>
> Sure, I was talking in general. Remember that the kids idea is for teams
> more than for ambassadors. Now that we have a request for it startet by Vinz
> we can extend the idea and change a bit the perspective-
>>
>> Perhaps my impression of the audience that the ambassadors group wants
>> to attract and yours are different but I'm not seeing this theme
>> clicking with the audience I have in mind for the group. Perhaps I'm
>> also just having a grumpy old man moment.
>>

> Once again, Ambassadors like you know what you want to see, and this is the
> feedback we need. The same one we ask for the rest of the teams for who we
> are doing the posters (including a new one for a robotics project at LATAM)
>
> Without feedback we are just designers drawing for ourselves, not for the
> team. So we NEED critiques + ideas. This is the best way to improove :D
>

>> John
>> --

> tatica
> Maria Gracia Leandro
> http://www.tatica.org
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:tatica
> LinuxUser= 440285  GPG Public Key: E1CDCC56

Sincerely,
by Cheng-Chia Tseng