[Ambassadors] Fedora Ambassadors Welcome Week 29

Vinzenz Vietzke vinz at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jul 20 09:15:45 UTC 2011

Am 20.07.2011 02:12, schrieb Gent Tha├ži:
> Guys don't you read: "p.s. Please do not send private "Welcome" Messages to
> Ambassador List"
Absolutely +1!

Nothing personal, just to clear things up for anyone:
I'm subscribed to 16 Fedora-only mailing lists and load of other lists.
Because of that I only look into the mailbox folder for a list if
there's new mail. So every time someone welcomes a new ambassador
*on-list* I think there could be something important. Getting some "hey
welcome aboard" mails afterwards is *really* annoying especially as
Joerg always asks in his official mail for not doing so. And nearly
every time someone simply ignores that!
</enraged>

Regards, vinz.
--
Vinzenz Vietzke
Fedora Ambassador / Coordination German L10N Team
m:  vinz at fedoraproject.org
wk: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Vinz
mb: https://identi.ca/vinzv