[Ambassadors] Release party feedback / collecting ideas

Jiri Eischmann eischmann at redhat.com
Mon Jul 25 12:43:00 UTC 2011

I'm answering a bit late, but you know... holidays.

Vinzenz Vietzke píše v St 29. 06. 2011 v 00:07 +0200:
> Dear Ambassadors,
>
> most of the Lovelock release parties are over. Now I'd like to collect
> some feedback on materials you used, especially the ones the Fedora
> Design Team produced. It would be great if some of you which held an
> event could answer the following questions:
>
> * Which material did you use?
> (Posters, leaflets, business cards, CDs...)

We used pins, media (unfortunately F14 :/ ), posters, stickers.

> * Did you create some of that things yourself? If so - why?

Yes, we printed posters and hade some of stickers done.

> * Were there any things you wanted to use, but people at the event
> didn't like it?

Not really.

> * Did you miss anything? What in detail?

We really missed source files for release party posters. Our party took
place on the same day Fedora 15 was released and posters had not been
done by that time, so we didn't have any party posters, just general
Fedora posters.

Jiri