[Ambassadors] Linux Day

Engels Antonio engels at bluepoint.com.ph
Thu Jul 28 10:47:51 UTC 2011

Hi,

Just a heads up. We will be celebrating Linux Day on August 27 at the National Computer Center, University of the Philippines in Diliman, Quezon City. The following Fedora Ambassadors will represent Fedora during the event:

Magie Antonio (magie)
Herson Pagcaliwagan (azneita)
Arnold Laurinaria (aolsystems)
Engels Antonio (born2linux)

We encourage Fedora Ambassadors to check out http://linuxday.org/ and see if you can perhaps form a team and hold an event in your locality as well. It can be as simple as a get-together with fellow Linux enthusiasts, or as elaborate as a seminar with multiple resource persons talking about anything Linux-related. No event is too small or too big.

Regards,
Engels

--
Engels Antonio