[Ambassadors] Fwd: APAC biweekly meeting on Wednesday, June 1st, 2011

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Wed Jun 1 06:55:54 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----

Dear Ambassador fellows,

Finally, 2:00 PM UTC has been choosen [1]. Visit [2] to see your local
time if necessary.

Draft agenda has been proposed on the wiki [3].
Please feel free to edit it if you have got anything to discuss in the
meeting.

Thanks to all and see you soon this evening.

[1] http://doodle.com/m7scexwwmhwyfqfe
[2] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2011&month=06&day=01&hour=14&min=0&sec=0
[3] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting:APAC_Ambassadors_2011-06-01#Agenda

Kind regards,