[Ambassadors] Hey

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 15:31:45 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jun 01, 2011 at 07:45:38AM -0600, Scott Thistle wrote:
> On 1 Jun 2011 07:32, "Tristan Santore" <
> tristan.santore at internexusconnect.net> wrote:
> > On 01/06/11 14:17, Zoltan Hoppar wrote:
> > > HI,
> > >
> > > Sorry from everybody. Somebody has tried to hijack my account, and
> > > he/she still constantly trying. I have changed my passwords, but
> > > earlier succeeded, sadly. It wasn't me. I feel really sorry.
> > >
> > > Please understand.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >
> > > Zoltan Hoppar
> > > Fedora Ambassador

> > Zoltan, just for fairness reasons (as I made fun  of Paul, too), is your
> > password still 12345678 ?
> >
> > ;-p
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Tristan
> >
> > P.S.: You guys just need to stop using gmail crap.
> >

> Or set up two factor authentication for gmail.

Note that if you set up two factor authentication you should probably
only use a voice call or SMS, since a smartphone app can more easily
be accessed by malware.  Most people are, if anything, less careful
with security on their smartphones than on their computers.

Red Hat Summit/JBossWorld -- Register now!  http://.theredhatsummit.com