[Ambassadors] Fedora 15 release party series in Vietnam report

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Wed Jun 8 02:37:18 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Harish Pillay" <harish.pillay at gmail.com>
> To: ambassadors at lists.fedoraproject.org
> Sent: Wednesday, June 8, 2011 9:22:46 AM
> Subject: Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora 15 release party series in Vietnam report
>
> Good stuff.

Thanks.

> Hope you had fun!

So fun, but also exhausted, especially after Hue trip.

I took the train from Hanoi at 6:30 PM on Saturday, to Hue at 8:45 AM
on Sunday; made the party; then went to Hue station at 5:00 PM on that
day to take the train to Hanoi at 6:00 AM on Monday.
Imagine, I still thought I was moving (on train :) when getting to work
at 8:00 AM (2 hours after I left train). So crazy :D

So fun!!
See you then in this evening meeting (14:00 UTC).

Kind regards,
Tuan