[Ambassadors] Fedora 15 Release Parties - The contest!

Pierros Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 19:51:41 UTC 2011

Hello Ambassadors!

Fedora 15 release parties [1] are well underway, and everyone is
celebrating Fedora 15 with your help!
Although we know that we have already registered many parties around
the world, we still believe that we should have more :)

Go ahead and register your party [1] and spread Fedora while partying!
Remember we are here to help you, so do not hesitate to ask for help
on your local meeting, or on this list, and please open any budget or
swag request tickets on the appropriate trackers [2]

This time we are bringing back our reward system and we will reward
*all* the Release Party teams that follow the Event Report Guidelines
[3] with a dinner out!

The procedure are simple:

- Organize your awesome F15 party
- Document with as many posts and photos as possible (follow the
guidelines and spread the word!)
- Open a ticket at FAmSCo Trac [4] requesting your reward, linking to
all the posts and material from the party
- Get clearance to spend up to 80 USD
- Go out with the rest of your team, you deserve it! (Consider using
it as a local team meetup!)

Let the reports come!

Regards,
Pierros