[Ambassadors] Release Party Fedora 15

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Mon Jun 13 01:44:41 UTC 2011

Hi Tom,

You should contact to Fedora Ambassadors in Indonesia [1].

One of the most active ones who often join into APAC weekly meeting
is Arif [2].
Why don't you start with him?

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/MembershipService/Verification#Indonesia_.2810.29
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Arifiauo