[Ambassadors] Ambassadors Town Halls

Pierros Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 00:31:18 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 3:19 AM, inode0 <inode0 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 3:41 PM,  <neville at taygon.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> On behalf of all FAmSCo members I would like to invite all of Fedora
>> Ambassadors to a Town Hall.
>>
>> At FAmSCO we were looking for the best time for all the ambassadors, but
>> get many people to agreed on time and date was really slow. So we decided
>> to move on, to make Town Halls twice a month. We start with our preference
>> of time and date, and from there we move to a preference of the majority.
>>
>> As we have FAmSCo members spread all over the world, we will having two
>> town halls, to allow people to show up.
>>
>> Monday 20th of June 12am and 12pm UTC
>>
>> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20110620T00&ah=1
>
> These work better when FAmSCo people show up. :)

Apparently there is a mix up in the hours :(

12 am and 12 pm dont work well when arranged. I personally thought
that this one (just missed apparently) was not going to happen for
23,5 more hours :(

>> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20110620T12&ah=1

Next meeting in is 11,5 hours people.

Sorry for the mixup. I will contact rest of FAmSCo and rearrange
something for the America folks (NA and LATAM) as soon as possible.

Pierros (confused and taking the blame)