[Ambassadors] Report Release Party F15 Managua

Neville A. Cross neville at taygon.com
Fri Jun 24 03:24:26 UTC 2011

Hello,

Just a quick note to share a Release party report.

We held a release party on June, 14th. I ment to share this report
earlier, but I was waiting for pictures.

We have 61 people registered, but probably 10 to 15 did not register. We
have one guess form the business sector sharing the experience using
fedora as part of they everyday activities.

We distributed about 100 stickres, 35 liveCD and 35 Install DVD. We also
dsitributed some cheat cubes, those are really cool.

More details and photos can be found at:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Release_Party_F15_Managua#Reports

Best regards

--
Neville