[Ambassadors] REMINDER: FUDcon EMEA meeting tomorrow! Friday 2011-06-24

Jared K. Smith jsmith at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jun 24 17:12:47 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 11:39 AM, Francesco Crippa
<fcrippa at byte-code.com> wrote:
> I'll try to join the meeting, but I can't guarantee (today is the last day
> of the EuroPython Conference and it's a mess here)

Yeah, it seems we all had troubles today... Francesco was at a
conference, MarĂ­a was on the road, and I was tied up for part of the
time as well :-(

> Anyway Samuele can join the meeting and you should found all the information
> on the shared document (it's up to date)

I'm glad the shared Google Docs file is up to date, but I'd really
like to see this information updated on the wiki.  We use the wiki as
the primarily location for the information, and up until now it's been
lacking information.

> Can maybe schedule ankther meeting next week when is convenient for you to
> see few other details together?

Yes, I think that would be great.  Is there a time on Monday or
Tuesday that works well for you?  We *could* wait until our regularly
scheduled time on Friday, but since we didn't have a meeting last
week, I'm hesitant to put things off an entire week.

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader