[Ambassadors] Editing of Bangladesh page at Fedora Project Wiki

Gerard Braad gbraad at fedoraproject.org
Sun Jun 26 03:59:59 UTC 2011

2011/6/2 Angel <linux463291 at gmail.com>:
> I am well aware of this current situation of the wiki. We are doing this
> together actually.  Soon there will be an announcement on the list regarding
> this. There has more work to do, before the announcement.

A small group of people might be aware of what is happening, when no
mention of this has been made, it never happened. A small
pre-announcement sounds like a good idea to inform people and start
the thought process. It might be a good idea to elaborate more about
the intentions.

regards,

Gerard

--
Gerard Braad — 吉拉德
   Regional Mentor for APAC/China, Member of FAmSCo