[Ambassadors] FUDCon APAC bids

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Mon Jun 27 01:25:15 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----

+1, once more.

> One of the most important points to take a decition on LATAM last
> FUDcon was, more than a bid itself (since all where impressive) take
> a decition based on local community. FUDcon, FAD and other events
> should be a base to increase and strengthen local communities. In
> this case, I would suggest... yes, go ahead with a +1 vote, but
> consider which of this 2 countries (and also considering near-by
> locations) can benefith from this event.

+1.

I think any bidder with experience in organizing FADs and other similar
Fedora events prior would be good.

> I'm sure that China and India has, not only impressive locations, but
> also amazing people. So I would encourage you all to vote for those
> locations that need our help to grow.

Could we ask someone in Infrastructure team or others to setup a vote
with all suggested factors?
We (Ambassadors team, regardless in APAC or not) will all go voting to
choose the best one transparently.

Kind regards,
Tuan