[Ambassadors] FUDCon APAC bids

Abdel G. Martínez L. abdel.g.martinez.l at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 19:39:37 UTC 2011

I agree with my friend Alejandro.  Panama is now growing (a lot actually)
not only in Fedora Users but in Fedora Contributors, including translators,
packagers and designers.  I consider that FUDCon is an opportunity for
countries that have not settled a "big" Fedora community.  If the event is a
real success it can impact on the local community where the event is held.

Both places are great places to make a FUDCon, both have their advantages
and disadvantages so its difficult to select one of them.  But it is
important to recognize that the selected country should be able to embrace
the link of the local community even more.

Expecting comments.  See ya!

--
*Abdel G. Martínez L.
**Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 5 and 6*

*Celular:
**6125-1563

**Correo Electrónico:
*