[Ambassadors] FUDCon APAC bids

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jun 28 20:06:14 UTC 2011

On 06/28/2011 09:19 PM, Itamar Reis Peixoto wrote:
> Alejandro is totally right, we must use fudcon to recruit new
> developers/contributors.

i personally think the opposite - our work as Ambassadors and our
presence and talks on generic FOSS-Events are the place for recruiting
new contributors, not a FUDCon. But as always there is maybe more then
one truth.

Do not get me wrong, i strongly supported and voted for Panama back in
2010 [1] and i am happy that this FUDCon was a catalyst for the Fedora
Project.

cu Joerg

[1]
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2010-11-01/fedora-meeting-1.2010-11-01-17.59.log.html
--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688