[Ambassadors] Release party feedback / collecting ideas

Vinzenz Vietzke vinz at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jun 28 22:07:42 UTC 2011

Dear Ambassadors,

most of the Lovelock release parties are over. Now I'd like to collect
some feedback on materials you used, especially the ones the Fedora
Design Team produced. It would be great if some of you which held an
event could answer the following questions:

* Which material did you use?
(Posters, leaflets, business cards, CDs...)

* Did you create some of that things yourself? If so - why?

* Were there any things you wanted to use, but people at the event
didn't like it?

* Did you miss anything? What in detail?

* Any ideas for material which you didn't miss, but think it might
useful for your next event?

With your feed back I'm planning to work on the fedora design ticket [1]
for a release party kit for the next version of Fedora.

Thanks in advance for your help!
vinz

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/11
--