[Ambassadors] Únete a mi red en LinkedIn

Tristan Santore tristan.santore at internexusconnect.net
Wed Jun 29 12:34:28 UTC 2011

On 29/06/11 13:29, Gent Thaçi wrote:
> I am sure that I didn't send it to the list, this might be a problem,
> please see the receptors: "toEduardo Quiroz Salinas
> <ambassadors at lists.fedoraproject.org
> <mailto:ambassadors at lists.fedoraproject.org>>" I probbably send it to
> him which automatically was sent here. I did a mistake months ago abou
> this and was sent also to other lists why not now. It's not my fault,
> please.
>
> 2011/6/29 Gent Thaçi a través de LinkedIn <member at linkedin.com
> <mailto:member at linkedin.com>>
>

>       LinkedIn
>
>     Gent Thaçi ha solicitado añadirte como contacto en LinkedIn:
>
>     Me gustaría añadirte a mi red profesional en LinkedIn.
>

>     Aceptar
>     <http://www.linkedin.com/e/9422hr-gpi9d1f0-1j/zxOnoRgIdr7HwruAql9OvX3Gugfh8NRWqxOnvocOuR92mNIlQgYV/blk/I1474439829_3/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYPnPAOe3APd3gTd359bPtdoBtajS5TbPAPdjsPdjATcPcLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/>
>
>     	Invitación de Gent Thaçi
>     <http://www.linkedin.com/e/9422hr-gpi9d1f0-1j/zxOnoRgIdr7HwruAql9OvX3Gugfh8NRWqxOnvocOuR92mNIlQgYV/blk/I1474439829_3/3dvej8UejcQd3sQckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/S2_svi/>
>

>     ¿SABÍAS *que LinkedIn puede ayudarte a encontrar respuestas a tus
>     preguntas más difíciles?*
>     Publica esas preguntas tan molestas en Respuestas LinkedIn
>     <http://www.linkedin.com/e/9422hr-gpi9d1f0-1j/ask/inv-23/> y haz uso
>     del conocimiento de los expertos profesionales más destacados del
>     mundo.
>

>     © 2011, LinkedIn Corporation
>

>     --

Fix your google crap then. You must have set something up on there!

Looking at the headers it came from linkedin so remove the list from there!

Tristan

--
Tristan Santore BSc MBCS
TS4523-RIPE
Tristan.Santore at internexusconnect.net

Former Thawte Notary
(Please note: Thawte has closed its WoT programme down,
and I am therefore no longer able to accredit trust)

TSantore at fedoraproject.org