[Ambassadors] FUDCon APAC bids

Pierros Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 14:07:34 UTC 2011

Hello all,

As Chair of FAmSCo I am asking Board and FPL to delay the decision
making until at least upcoming Saturday.

On the weekly FAmSCo meeting (this Saturday) we will have a thorough
(and logical) discussion between the FAmSCo members, and decide upon
our recommendation.

Please do NOT continue replying on this thread. (unless you have
something constructive as a feedback)

Rest assured FAmSCo will not base its recommendation on a "coin flip".

Thanks for your understanding,

Pierros Papadeas
Chair of FAmSCo