[Ambassadors] Únete a mi red en LinkedIn

Vinzenz Vietzke vinz at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jun 29 19:19:03 UTC 2011

Guys,

Am 29.06.2011 14:43, schrieb Pablo Iranzo Gómez:
> On Wed, 2011-06-29 at 13:34 +0100, Tristan Santore wrote:
>> >  >  Fix your google crap then. You must have set something up on there!
>> >  >
>> >  >  Looking at the headers it came from linkedin so remove the list
>> >  >  from
>> >  >  there!
>> >  >
>>  Two things here:
>>  1- I am not sure this follow the "be nice to each other" rule

I understand that Tristan is annoyed by such unnecessary spam, but as
Pablo states - that's not the nice way to tell so.
Whatever.
As this is not the first linkedin mail I stumbled upon on a Fedora
mailing list, I'd like to make a proposal:
Why not filter these mails with mailman already before they get through
to us recipients?

vinz.
--
Vinzenz Vietzke