[Ambassadors] FUDCon APAC bids

Buddhika Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jun 30 00:49:12 UTC 2011

APAC had a special meatting yesterday to discuss the FUDcon bids.
Fortunately we had one from India to answer our questions.
Please find minutes

Hope you will find this "voice from APAC" useful.

On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 10:24 PM, Jared K. Smith
<jsmith at fedoraproject.org>wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 10:07 AM, Pierros Papadeas <ppapadeas at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > As Chair of FAmSCo I am asking Board and FPL to delay the decision
> > making until at least upcoming Saturday.
> OK, I'll wait to make my decision until after Saturday.  I'm on the
> road this week, so waiting a few more days actually makes the
> communication a bit easier.  Please be aware that there are several
> factors that I'm going to use to make my decision, including feedback
> from Ambassadors and FAmSCo, feedback from other contributors in the
> area, evaluation of travel costs, and feedback from Red Hat as the
> primary sponsor of the event.  So don't feel like I'm putting all the
> responsibility for the decision on your shoulders -- I'll take your
> input and add it to the rest of the feedback I receive and make the
> final decision.
> --
> Jared Smith
> Fedora Project Leader

*Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera*
The Editor in Chief - FOSS User Magazine
Fedora Ambassador - Sri Lanka