[Ambassadors] EMEA ambassadors meeting 2011-06-29 minutes

Onyeibo Oku twohotis at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 04:14:33 UTC 2011

Oh no! I missed it.

sent from mobile device

-----Original Message-----
From: Christoph Wickert <christoph.wickert at googlemail.com>
Sender: ambassadors-bounces at lists.fedoraproject.org
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 23:51:53
To: fedora-ambassadors<ambassadors at lists.fedoraproject.org>
Subject: [Ambassadors] EMEA ambassadors meeting 2011-06-29 minutes

This weeks meeting was a nearly 1,5 hours, but it was very productive.
Thanks everybody for your input!

Minutes:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-06-29/fedora-meeting.2011-06-29-20.01.html
Minutes (text):
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-06-29/fedora-meeting.2011-06-29-20.01.txt
Log:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-06-29/fedora-meeting.2011-06-29-20.01.log.html

Meet you again on
        Wednesday, July 13th (two weeks from now)
        at 20:00 UTC
        in #fedora-meeting!

Regards,
Christoph

#fedora-meeting: EMEA ambassadors meeting 2011-06-29

Meeting started by cwickert at 20:01:22 UTC. The full logs are available
at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-06-29/fedora-meeting.2011-06-29-20.01.log.html

Meeting summary
---------------
* roll call  (cwickert, 20:01:35)

* Announcements  (cwickert, 20:07:19)

* Ambassadors Schedule  (cwickert, 20:10:01)

* Events  (cwickert, 20:11:55)
  * LINK: https://www.desktopsummit.org/   (cwickert, 20:16:56)
  * ACTION: sesivany to add LinuxALt to the events page in the wiki
    (cwickert, 20:21:56)
  * ACTION: cwickert to send a reminder for FrOSCon and the FAD to
    ambassadors list  (cwickert, 20:22:20)
  * LINK:
    http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/CountryList#Poland_.282.29
    (cwickert, 20:30:25)

* F15 release events  (cwickert, 20:31:30)

* State of the  F15 Media production  (cwickert, 20:35:06)

* Action items from previous meetings  (cwickert, 20:41:31)

* Open Floor  (cwickert, 20:45:37)
  * ACTION: sesivany to send a mail about LinuxCon Europe, Linux Kernel
    Summit, Embedded Linux Conference, GStreamer Conference, and Real
    Time Linux Workshop to ambassadors list. we then decide if one of
    these events is interesting for us  (cwickert, 21:08:52)
  * LINK:

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/design-team/2011-June/004558.html
    (cwickert, 21:10:37)
  * Buddhika Kurera and Vinzenz Vietzke are our "events ninjas".
    ambassadors who need artwork for an event should contact them first
    (cwickert, 21:15:15)
  * Vinzenz will handle EMEA and Buddhika will serve the APAC
    ambassadors  (cwickert, 21:15:47)

Meeting ended at 21:28:14 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* sesivany to add LinuxALt to the events page in the wiki
* cwickert to send a reminder for FrOSCon and the FAD to ambassadors
  list
* sesivany to send a mail about LinuxCon Europe, Linux Kernel Summit,
  Embedded Linux Conference, GStreamer Conference, and Real Time Linux
  Workshop to ambassadors list. we then decide if one of these events is
  interesting for us

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* cwickert
  * cwickert to send a reminder for FrOSCon and the FAD to ambassadors
    list
* sesivany
  * sesivany to add LinuxALt to the events page in the wiki
  * sesivany to send a mail about LinuxCon Europe, Linux Kernel Summit,
    Embedded Linux Conference, GStreamer Conference, and Real Time Linux
    Workshop to ambassadors list. we then decide if one of these events
    is interesting for us
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)