[Ambassadors] EVENT: Indiana Linux Fest, budget finalized

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 00:27:10 UTC 2011

On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 3:39 PM, Pascal Calarco <pcalarco at nd.edu> wrote:

> I really appreciate all the help and encouragement that Larry, John and
> others have provided, and while this is the first Event I've been the owner
> for, I feel I'm learning a lot that I'll be able to contribute back in
> organizing other events that the Fedora Project will have a presence at in
> the future!

You realize, of course, we're only helping and encouraging you so you take
the reins again for ILF in 2012 and in the future, right Pascal? :-)

Just kidding -- I'm glad you've stepped up and you are finding our
experience helpful. It's great to see a new event get off the ground and to
have Fedora's participation in it in such capable hands. You're doing great
-- keep up the good work! (And, no, I'm not just saying that . . . .)

Larry Cafiero