[Ambassadors] Workshop on Fedora 14

Moniruzzaman Monir m.mzaman99 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 11:30:15 UTC 2011

Mak Vai,
Program schedule is not final yet. I will write it on wiki once everything
is final (right now its just copy pasted). Last month we already had a talk
about Fedora Project on Daffodil arranged by Ashiqur Rahman Angel. And this
upcoming workshop is a sequel program of that program. And this is a full
practical lab session. And only Daffodil´s teacher and student is allowed. I
will talk with them and will inform you if you can attend or not.

Thank You

Moniruzzaman Monir
*
Fedora Ambassador, Bangladesh*