[Ambassadors] NA Ambassadors meeting tonight 9 p.m. EDT (fwd)

Max Spevack mspevack at fedoraproject.org
Tue Mar 15 20:41:55 UTC 2011

On Tue, 15 Mar 2011, Larry Cafiero wrote:

> My bad: Tonight is the North American ambassadors' meeting in
> #fedora-meeting at 9 p.m. Eastern time. (0200 UTC 3/16).
>
> Agenda is here:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting:Ambassadors_2011-03-15

I'd be interested to hear the thoughts of folks on the SXSW
presentation, and how we can leverage some of the superb
design/marketing/booth setup/swag that they unveiled at SXSW for the
future.

Pictures on Mo's blog show tons of stuff that has never before been at a
Fedora booth, and it all looks really good and it looks like SXSW
becomes the new bar for Superb Fedora Presence at Top Tier Event.

I can't say enough nice things about how the Fedora presence there
looks, and the whole SXSW team deserves a ton of credit.

--Max