[Ambassadors] Join us at LinuxTag 2011 in Berlin!

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 21 22:44:55 UTC 2011

Hi fellow ambassador,

it's a pleasure for me to announce that the Fedora booth at LinuxTag
2011 has been confirmed.

LinuxTag is one of the biggest events for Free and Open Source Software
in Europe. It will take place in Berlin from 11th to 14th May, 2011. For
more info about this event visit http://www.linuxtag.org/

If you would like to attend LinuxTag, please add yourself on the wiki
page at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LinuxTag_2011

IMPORTANT NOTE: We have limited the number of contributors to 10. Only
the first 10 persons who enter their names in the wiki will get funding
for travel and hotel from Fedora. Of course you are still welcome to
join us if you are not one of the first 10 people and we are happy to
help you with the hotel rooms and all that. You can even apply for
funding through the usual channels [1], but we cannot guarantee you get
it because LinuxTag tends to be an expensive event for Fedora. Whoever
receives founding needs to help out at the Fedora booth.

If you are planning to attend, you should try to arrive the day before
LinuxTag starts. We need to build up our booth and would like do a small
Fedora activity day (FAD) in preparation of the event in the afternoon
and/or evening.

More details are to come. If you have any questions, please ask here on
this mailing list or direct them to Fedora's LinuxTag organization team
[2].

Regards,
Christoph

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Reimbursements
[2] The team consists of Jens Kühnel (jens), Thomas Wörner (twoerner)
and Christoph Wickert (cwickert)