[Ambassadors] Printed Souvenirs

Onyeibo Oku twohot at fedoraproject.org
Tue Mar 22 17:49:17 UTC 2011

Glad Someone feels like I do about printed gifts

They make a good manuals, picture story-guides  or even 'hand-fans' at
events :).  A lot of the geek talk get past the head with these regular
users sometimes that all it takes is a few minutes of looking through a
souvenir to reconnect and actually *DIY*!  Nothing teaches better
than/Doing-It-Yourself/ at the end of the presentation.

Hey, Zoltan ... what's /Gobby??/
What have you done so far?  Can I have a look?   This could turn out to
be an essential Fedora People's tool.  Is your work known to other
possible contributors ... like the Design Team, Fedora-Art /(Often
wondered the difference)/, and Ambassadors?  I'm hearing about this for
the first time and I'm excited.