[Ambassadors] Printed Souvenirs

Onyeibo Oku twohot at fedoraproject.org
Tue Mar 22 21:12:39 UTC 2011

*Hey Zoltan*

I saw that page by Sankarshan.  That is too detailed for what I'm
thinking about.  Actually all that would have been a chapter or two at
the end of the booklet.  I was thinking of some quick DIYs like:

*1. Installing Fedora*

*2. Some cool Applications in Fedora*
     a. NetworkManager
     a. Lets Browse the Internet (Firefox)
     b. Watch movies with Totem.
     c. Moving around with nautilus
     d. Official Liberty with LibreOffice
*
3. You want more Applications?*
     a. What are Repositories?
     b. Using PackageKit
     c. The Terminal is your Friend
*
4. More Cool Stuff*
     a. Workspaces
     b. Wow! It sees my Cam
     c. I'm a GIMP Artist
     d. Chat and Mail

*5. Enough Fun for one day (shutdown)*

*6. Inside Fedora
*condense Sankarshans outline here

Something like that, but drafted like a quick *how-to* guide to get the
end-users down to the business of exploring Fedora.  It should have more
of graphics .... then text explaining steps to achieve the illustrations
on the Graphic images.