[Ambassadors] Some budget questions

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 23 00:45:40 UTC 2011

Am Montag, den 21.03.2011, 19:11 -0400 schrieb Max Spevack:
> Does this help?

I already said that yesterday: It helps a lot.

However you missed one thing: The batch of 5880 Design Suite media that
were produced for SXSW. This media violates
      * the "Media Handout Requirements" of the board [1]
      * the Spins Process defined by the Spins SIG [2]
      * the workflow for media production [3]
      * the FAmSCo's right to manage the budget for media handed out on
        events [4].

Jared said that the money for this batch was taken directly from your
budget, however I cannot find it in the wiki.

Please don't get me wrong: I have nothing against the Design Suite or
that we are spending money on it. But it's very frustrating to see the
EMEA ambassadors fight for their Multi Desktop Spin for months and run
in circles but one the other hand we all over sudden have somebody
produce a media in a bigger batch than the overall EMEA media production
with literally no governance. Seems like things are easier if one lives
in NA and/or works for RH.

Regards,
Christoph

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Media_Handout_Requirements