[Ambassadors] [EMEA] - Cheat Cube decission was Re: EMEA ambassadors meeting 2011-03-23 minutes

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 24 22:24:11 UTC 2011

Am Donnerstag, den 24.03.2011, 14:20 +0100 schrieb Jukka Palander:
> On Thu, 2011-03-24 at 17:59 +0800, Mathieu Bridon wrote:
> > Another example, you just received some Fedora 14 media, but Fedora 15
> > is about to be released. How is that useful?
>
> Agree. Here in Spain we hardly see any media

I am taking care of the swag tracker for quite a while now I cannot
recall I have seen any request from Spain in that time. The Wiki only
lists a single event in spain in 1,5 years and this event doesn't have a
wiki page.

If nobody requests media, there is not much we can do.

>  and if, it is in our hands
> just a month before the new release! ->Haven't seen F14 yet

I have explained this over and over again, even in this thread. Please
read and if you still have questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
Christoph