[Ambassadors] Meeting minutes FAmSCo 2010-3-26

Pierros Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 09:02:56 UTC 2011

Hello all!

FAmSCo had its weekly meeting yesterday and you can find the meeting
minutes here [1]
Also our updated agenda can be found here [2]

Some of the things that are keeping us busy:
- Enforcing our schedule on a global scale [3]
- Looking for a survey method to gather feedback on specific issues.
- Examining the possibilities of FUDCon APAC 2011 (we promised it will come!)
- Building up Ambassador's SOPs [4]
- Sponsoring and supporting various events around the world.
- Organizing global-scale ambassadors town-halls.
- Drafting a proposal for regional swag wranglers (we need more swag!)

Bear with us :) The best are yet to come for Ambassadors Project.

[1] http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-03-26/famsco.2011-03-26-14.12.html
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_agenda
[3] http://rbergero.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-15/f-15-ambassadors-tasks.html
[4] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors_SOPs