[Ambassadors] F14 media - last orders

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 28 00:37:06 UTC 2011

Am Sonntag, den 27.03.2011, 22:29 +0100 schrieb Onyeibo Oku:
> On 03/27/2011 01:32 PM, Christoph Wickert wrote:
> >        * The prices also include some graphics work because the artwork
> >          produced by the design-team does not meet the requirements of
> >          the media company.
>
> What are these requirements? It might interest the Design-team to know
> those and probably factor them into their Design process.

One requirement was that the files need to be in the new PDF/X3 format
instead of PDF 1.5. IIRC colors must be in pantone instead of CMKY.
There was a third requirement which was the killer that made using
scribus impossible.

I'll get in contact with the media company again to give me a detailed
list of requirements and then forward it to the design-team.

Regards,
Christoph