[Ambassadors] R: FUDCon Milan 2011 BID

Gerold gerold at lugd.org
Mon Mar 28 09:31:50 UTC 2011

> On 03/28/2011 10:42 AM, Vittorio Memmo wrote:
>> Hi Francesco
>>
>> I'm planning to participate to the FUDCon of June (17-19).
>> We'll keep in touch for the latest news about!
>
> there is not yet a decission when and where the next FUDCon will take
> place.
>
> Jared has taken ownership to make the decission together with FUDCon
> Planning Group, FAmSCo and others.
>
> here are again all bids
>
> Dublin (Ireland)
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Bid_for_Dublin_2011
>
> Milan (Italy)
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Bid_for_Milan_2011
>
> Budapest (Hungary)
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Bid_for_Budapest_FUDCon_EMEA_2011
>
> Zurich (Switzerland)
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Bid_for_Zurich_2011
>

> cu Joerg
> --
> Joerg (kital) Simon
> jsimon at fedoraproject.org
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JoergSimon
> http://kitall.blogspot.com
> Key Fingerprint:
> 3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688

Hi Jared, FUDCon Planning Group, FAmSCo and others!
Is there still a dedicated workflow till when the decission should be
taken or is this handled with "best effort"? Not that I need a hurry, but
time for organising it e.g. in Dublin (June) and also Milano (one proposed
date also in June) is shrinking day-by-day.
I just want to point you to that unfunny situation with FUDCon EMEA last
year. I don't think I must explain it more detailed, we're all aware of
that situation where Max was blamed in public.
Maybe you should (if possible) announce a date till when the decission is
taken, so that all partys know, when there will be the official
announcment and the start of taking action will be ...
Thanks
Gerold