[Ambassadors] A set of special APAC meetings for weekly Wednesday nights has been asked for. :)

David Ramsey diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com
Mon May 2 23:45:30 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone,
A set of special APAC meetings for weekly Wednesday nights has been asked for.  :)

The survey has times listed for May 4th at 08:00 UTC, 09:00 UTC, 10:00 UTC and 11:00 UTC.
The survey at http://www.doodle.com/887h4xtab355mry2 will be available until May 3rd at 10:00 UTC and an e-mail notifying the start time for the May 4th meeting will be sent.  :)

Right now, it looks like the participants are interested mostly in either 10:00 UTC and 11:00 UTC.  At this time, I will suggest a start time of possibly 10:00 UTC and a meeting time of one hour.  The final voting will determine

If you are not able to attend, then please review our posted logs and notes, accordingly.  :)

The APAC Wednesday night May 4th, 2011 Wiki page is listed at -

* I look forward to your feedback in order to make another successful APAC meeting!  We can do it!!!  :)
On Freenode IRC Channel : #fedora-meeting

Help on IRC -

I hope that you may be able to join us. :)

Sending positive Fedora 14 and Fedora 15 energy your computer now. :v)

Please have a great day and/or evening! :~)

Take Care

- David -

David Ramsey

One stone; two birds.

To kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Fedora Project's Japan & Maryland Ambassador dramsey at fedoraproject.org http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey
With sixteen (16) x86_64 computing cores, 80 GB of RAM and eight SATA
Seagate 7200.12 - 500 GB harddisks.
* https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey#Using_embedded_code_have_updates_automatically_done_for_running_systems.27_status