[Ambassadors] The Special APAC meetings for weekly Wednesday nights will be at 10:00 UTC. ; )

David Ramsey diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com
Tue May 3 10:04:55 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone,

The Special APAC meetings for weekly Wednesday nights will be at 10:00 UTC.  ;)

The APAC Wednesday night May 4th, 2011 Wiki page is listed at -

* I look forward to your feedback in order to make another successful APAC meeting! We can do it!!! :)

The survey has been conducted and the start time for the meeting on May 4th is at 10:00 UTC.  :)

If you are not able to attend, then please review our posted logs and notes, accordingly. :)

On Freenode IRC Channel : #fedora-meeting

Help on IRC -

I hope that you may be able to join us. :)

Sending positive Fedora 14 and Fedora 15 energy your computer now. :v)

Please have a great day and/or evening! :~)

Thank You
- David -
David Ramsey
One stone; two birds.
To kill 2 birds with 1 stone.
Fedora Project's Japan & Maryland Ambassador dramsey at fedoraproject.org http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey
With sixteen (16) x86_64 computing cores, 80 GB of RAM and eight SATA Seagate 7200.12 - 500 GB harddisks.