[Ambassadors] Have you considered a Fedora 15 Event and/or Release Party? :)

David Ramsey diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com
Wed May 4 23:43:35 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone,

Greetings. :)

Bertrand and Kévin, thank you both for improving the Fedora 15 Release Event Wiki.  :)

> As proposed by Kevin, I've removed unneeded animated gifs to clarify the reading of the table.

I appreciate your time and support.  :v)

> Thank you for your understanding.

+1!!!  Action begets progress.  :)
T minus May 06th, 2011 to file your ticket for the Release 15 Events Reimbursements:

* http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Reimbursements

I hope that others will get update for their Release 15 Events at:

* https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F15_release_events
Sending positive Fedora 14 and 15 energy to your computer now.  :v)

Please have a great day and/or evening! :~)

Thank You

Sincerely

=-=-=-=-=

- David -

=-=-=-=-=

David Ramsey

---------------------------------

猿も木から落ちる
さるもきからおちる

Even monkeys fall from trees.

Even experts make mistakes.

=

Fedora Project's Japan & Maryland Ambassador dramsey at fedoraproject.org
* http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey
With sixteen (16) x86_64 computing cores, 80 GB of RAM and eight SATA
Seagate 7200.12 - 500 GB harddisks.
The system definitions are at the following URL:
* https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey#Using_embedded_code_have_updates_automatically_done_for_running_systems.27_status

=